The Accelway Method provides for the definition of rules and agreements which are essential between Customer and Supplier. This method creates the standard owner process, aligned to the most demanding requirements defined within regulations and technical specifications for the automotive sector.
In order to manage all business activities in accordance to the respect of the template, it has been created the portal “ERA” for the management and traceability of all events inside the supply chain process.
Inside “ERA” there are different sections:
- Content management: reserved area to consultation and document sharing process between Customer and Supplier
- Control: it allows controls management and qualitative controls alongside the supply chain
- Business Intelligence: main processes, KPI and real time checks
- Auditing: automatic reports and implementation of continuos improvement plans
- Continuous improvement: implementing actions inside all processes
Accelway® model involves cost reduction for the customer, without going to affect the suppliers, that can benefit from using this model:
the aim is to increase business performance, both from the point of view of customer and supplier.
The customer will get an improvement in terms of:
- Increased effectiveness: by redistributing the checks on suppliers also increase the number of checks carried out
- Increased efficiency
- Costs reduction: control times, equipment, measuring instruments, space etc.
- Improvement of logistic flow: avoid returns of non-conforming lots, replacement issues etc.
The supplier will not have a cost increase as: suppliers have already the know-how to carry out such checks, therefore do not need, unlike customers, investment in the instruments of control’s purchase. The controls provided are those regularly carried out on the batches.
The supplier will have an improvement in terms of:
- Clear definition of contractual requirements with the customer and improving relations with the customer
- Decrease of the risk of non-conformity entry in the market and the related debits
- Sharing and availability of PPAP and traceability of lots’ history deliberated on the portal
- Training and involvement of the personnel responsible for deliberations
- Real-time concessions and waiver’s management
- Improving costs for public liability insurance of the manufacturer